Who is Sunny Lam?
Sunny is a consultant, paleo biohacker, entrepreneur and copywriter who has boosted marketing for clients resulting in contracts valued at over $279,323.00 to date.
He co-founded an urban food social enterprise and business based in Toronto, and helped attract four major media interviews from the Toronto Star, CBC, Newstalk Radio and City TV between 2008 and 2010 using copy, article writing and video.
He was the lead writer for marketing and fundraising pieces resulting in $89,333.44 in sales. Sunny was one of the primary co-founders of an organic and natural food retail market at Queen’s University that served 21,527 people directly. Over the last five years, Sunny has conducted 19 public speaking presentations to over 1,712 people.
Sunny is a Toronto, Ontario native with a Masters in Environmental Studies from Queen’s University in Kingston. He also has a Bachelor in Environmental Studies Biology and has earned four academic awards.
Sunny is an avid student of science, psychology, entrepreneurship and marketing. In his spare time, he practices martial arts (krav maga, judo, karate), memory enhancement training, bodyweight training, chess and fencing.
For interviews, guest posts, questions, issues, and comments, shoot me a line via the contact form or by phone (1.416.845.0818). I will do my best to get back to you within 48 hours.
Industry & Niche Market Experience
Service/Product Industry Experience: Business Consulting, Event Planning/Management, Health Supplements, Marketing Consulting
Information Niche Market Experience: Back Pain, Cancer, Careers & Job Search, Diabetes, Education Tutoring, Environmental Newsletters, Financial Newsletters, Headache/Migraine Pain, Health Newsletters, Heart Disease, Holistic Health Diets, Internet Marketing, Personal Branding, Social Media Marketing, Website Creation, Weight Loss
What Results Can Sunny Get for His Clients?
Here are some of his past successes…
- Created written marketing pieces that helped several clients land over $279,323.00 in business to date.
- Lead copywriter whose marketing materials for one startup business resulted in $89,333.44 in sales.
- Designed and implemented marketing campaigns to consumers, businesses and government reaching over 502,000 people in an eastern Ontario region.
- Executed a fundraising-event marketing campaign that generated over 50% of the target goal… greater than all other methods combined.
- Developed sales copy for a web site with over 357 subscribers.
- Executed PR/marketing for a social enterprise that attracted 5 major media interviews from CBC, Newstalk, Osprey Media, Toronto Star and CityTV (indirectly leading to increased sales at four on-site events)…
- Used marketing copy for Facebook, web and email campaigns that reached at least 30,729 people for an advocacy campaign.
You can expect more accomplishments in the near future…
Are You Ready to Land More Qualified Leads and Easier, Higher Paying “Clients-For-Life”?
If you are, get in touch and let’s talk by phone. You can do that by…
- Calling me at 1.416.845.0818 and leave a detailed message about your business.
- Faxing me at 1.800.910.8347 and leave a detailed message about your business.
- Emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’ll talk briefly about your business and decide from there if we’re a good fit and how we should move forward. Look forward to touching base!
Sunny Lam, Consultant & CopywriterDid you like this? If so, please bookmark it, RSS feed.